Our engineering team moves fast and doesn’t break our highly available, multi-region, feature-robust, continuously-delivered, AWS-K8s-hosted, microservice-powered, mission-critical system. We apply cutting edge technology, like Elixir and Kubernetes, to help some of the largest, most respected companies in the world better connect with their customers.
SaleMove's vision is to combine the human touch with technology to create the best customer experience possible. We create digital interactions that transform how companies connect with their customers. Our next-generation digital communication platform combines Messaging, Video, CoBrowsing as well as AI and is live with a single line of code. We are a team of determined, empathetic, pragmatic, resourceful and optimistic contributors. If these qualities resonate with you and you are looking to join a dynamic workplace then read on.
As a full-stack or back-end developer, you’ll be responsible for creating Elixir microservices, backed by Postgres and NoSQL stores, like Redis and S3. All of our services run Kubernetes, in Docker containers. Occasionally you'll need to jump into our legacy Ruby and NodeJS code. If you’re pursuing the full-stack route, you’ll work with ReactJS (and maybe a bit of iOS / Swift).
* +5 years experience building reliable and high performing systems
* Results-oriented with a high attention to detail and quality
* Strong organizational and planning skills
* Self-starter with the energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals
* Strong code quality and experience with automated testing standards
* Exciting, dynamic and rapid growth environment
* Collaboration with a team of world-class engineers
* Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need to work your magic
* Team events including sauna retreats, nights out, paintballing and travel
* Sports membership of your choosing (you have to commit to going 3x per week!)
* Diversity: 12 languages and 10+ countries represented
* Competitive base salary & benefits
* Participation in employee option pool
* Participation in technical and design meetups (local and international)