We are looking for a recent College/Masters grad that wants to learn what it takes to run a technology company. In this role, you will work alongside our CEO as well as COO and be a Jack/Jill of all trades.
SaleMove's vision is to combine the human touch with technology to create the best customer experience possible. We create digital interactions that transform how companies connect with their customers. Our next-generation digital communication platform combines Messaging, Video, CoBrowsing as well as AI and is live with a single line of code. We are a team of determined, empathetic, pragmatic, resourceful and optimistic contributors. If these qualities resonate with you and you are looking to join a dynamic workplace then read on.
* Attend high-profile meetings with CEO/COO, take notes and coordinate follow-up
* Develop presentations and materials for Marketing, Sales, Recruiting and Fundraising
* Special projects and research assignments
* Operational/ Administrative office duties in collaboration with HR / Operations teams.
* Coordinate team travel and scheduling
* Coordinate team outings
* Passion for start-ups, technology and business building
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Exceptional work ethic and attention to detail
* Outstanding communication and writing skills
* Known for taking initiative
* Team events including nights out and team travel
* Collaborative culture with autonomy and purpose
* Incredible mentors & investors that are an active part of the company
* Free gym membership (you have to commit to going 3x per week!)
* Diverse workplace: 12 languages and 10+ countries represented