This is your chance to join a rapidly growing start-up that is doing just about the coolest thing with the online sales process that anyone has ever seen - bringing an in-person customer experience to any website!
SaleMove is expanding their global sales and marketing team! Our offices are located in Tartu and we are looking for talented and driven individuals to join us on our exciting quest. Your responsibilities will include collaborating with our sales team in New York to identify new customers and create approaches to get businesses interested in SaleMove’s unique Customer Engagement software.
• Research potential customers and develop an analysis of the value they can receive when working with SaleMove
• Develop organizational charts and mapping strategy for potential customers
• Create marketing and sales strategy in collaboration with the Account Executive team
• Craft email campaigns that bring together your research and articulate a strong value proposition
• Coordinate and attend introductory calls with potential customers
• Participate in daily collaboration with SaleMove Account Executives
• Maintain and expand the company’s customer-prospect database in Salesforce.com
• Assist Account Executives with client conversations and follow-up
• A driven, self-motivated and positive personality with passion for creating business opportunities
• Passion for bringing a human connection to the digital space
• Comfortable working towards ambitious sales targets and expectations
• The ability to learn quickly and execute The Plan
• Excellent written skills
• Collaboration with colleagues working in other locations around the world
• Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to focus on multiple projects simultaneously
• Team trips including Sauna Retreats, nights out, paintballing, team travel events
• An amazing top of the line computer, screens and anything else you need to do your magic
• We have incredible mentors & investors that are an active part of the company
• Free gym membership (you have to commit to going 3x per week though!)
• Diverse workplace: 12 languages and 10 countries represented
• Competitive base salary & benefits
• Participation in employee option pool
How to apply?
To apply, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including your Resume and a Cover letter explaining your motivation.