This is your chance to join a rapidly growing tech startup that is changing the way that companies communicate with their customers in real-time online.
We are looking for graphic designer with a unique sense of design who excels at translating technology and software platforms into easy to digest visual content (images, slides, infographics, etc.). In this role, you will create stunning sales decks and accompanying images, as well as layout for case studies, white papers, and ebooks. Your responsibility is to conceptualize and design new templates that are usable, refined and marketable while following preset design and brand guidelines. You will be working closely with the Head of Marketing, CEO and other designers. Successful candidates will have shown the ability to take basic direction, but execute in a timely manner.
• Mastery of the basic principles of visual design, art, and typography
• Strong knowledge of Sketch, the full Adobe suite of products and Keynote
• Self sufficient. You're self-motivated, hungry to produce excellent work, and have a love for the craft of design.
• A portfolio that showcases your work, provides detail of your role on projects and shows examples of designs that you have developed from requirements through design delivery
• Ability to demonstrate a strong command of written and spoken EnglishStay hungry, stay foolish. A pixel perfect obsession!Great time management skillsBonus requirements: Familiarity with basic HTML and CSS, experience creating sites on Wordpress platforms, motion design experience, relevant understanding of best-practices and trends in UI/UX design.
• Team trips including Sauna Retreats, nights out, paintballing, team travel events
• An amazing top of the line computer, screens and anything else you need to do your magic
• We have incredible mentors & investors that are an active part of the company
• Free gym membership (you have to commit to going 3x per week though!)
• Diverse workplace: 12 languages and 10 countries represented
• Competitive base salary & benefits
• Participation in employee option pool
How to apply?
To apply, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including your Resume and a Cover letter explaining your motivation.