This is your chance to join a rapidly growing startup that is doing just about the coolest thing with the online sales process that anyone has ever seen- bringing an in-person customer experience to any website!
We are looking for a front-end developer powerhouse. Someone who can work their way through the front-end of the DOM as if they built the webkit itself. Someone who improves continuously and never become obsolete. This is someone that can appreciate working with other extremely fast and talented engineers. Someone who enjoys helping others grow and develop beyond their limits. You may have read that a great engineer is generally 10X better than an average engineer... we only hire great engineers exclusively.We work with clients that are high-profile and are looking to make their SaleMove implementation as successful as possible. Your responsibility is to help them go from gadget to gold (from a novelty on their website to something that drives business value). You will be assembling implementation plans, interfacing with project teams and growing client relationships.
• Expert knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS
• Write clean code and automated tests
• Have a strong sense of good UX and design
• Attention to visual as well as messaging detail
• Experience working in a result-oriented environment with a high attention to quality
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Self-starter with the energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals
• Passion for and understanding of new technology
• Knowledge on Reactive Extensions
• Currently living in Tartu, Estonia or willing to relocate
• Work with some of the most talented engineers in Estonia
• Team trips including Sauna Retreats, nights out, paintballing, team travel events
• An amazing top of the line computer, screens and anything else you need to do your magic
• We have incredible mentors & investors that are an active part of the company
• Free gym membership (you have to commit to going 3x per week though!)
• Diverse workplace: 12 languages and 10 countries represented
• Competitive base salary & benefits
• Participation in employee option pool
How to apply?
To apply, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including your Resume and a Cover letter explaining your motivation.