This is your chance to join a rapidly growing startup that is doing just about the coolest thing with the online customer experience.
We are looking for talented iOS developers to expand our native iOS SDK. You will collaborate with our engineers to design, build, test and document an SDK of outstanding quality. You will use your years of experience working in the iOS ecosystem to develop a native integration library that is efficient and intuitive. This SDK is used by our clients: global leaders in finance, banking, auto, retail. Our clients, and their app users, deserve and expect the best mobile experience.
You’ll work on core communication features (chat, WebRTC audio video & more) in addition to tackling truly groundbreaking features, continuing our quest to revolutionize online commerce.
• Develop our iOS SDK
• Write documentation for an external audience
• Work with clients to incorporate the SDK into their apps
• Mentor team members on iOS development
• Conduct continuous analysis to measure and improve the SDK performance (e.g. CPU, Memory, connectivity latency, etc.)
• Engage in all aspects of the software development life-cycle
• Design new APIs to solve product needs
• Provide feedback on Web API design
• 3 years experience with iOS development
• Experience building APIs / SDKs
• Experience working in a result-oriented environment with a high attention to quality
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Self-starter with the energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals
• Good code quality and experience on automated testing standards
• Passion for and understanding of new technology
• Work with some of the most talented engineers in Estonia
• Team trips including Sauna Retreats, nights out, paintballing, team travel events
• An amazing top of the line computer, screens and anything else you need to do your magic
• We have incredible mentors & investors that are an active part of the company
• Free gym membership (you have to commit to going 3x per week though!)
• Diverse workplace: 12 languages and 10 countries represented
• Competitive base salary & benefits
• Participation in employee option pool
How to apply?
To apply, please send an e-mail to email@example.com including your Resume and a Cover letter explaining your motivation.