Our engineering team moves fast and doesn’t break our highly available, multi-region, feature-robust, continuously-delivered, AWS-K8s-hosted, microservice-powered, mission-critical system.
Love of tech and building great products are at our core. We apply cutting edge technology, like Elixir and Kubernetes, to help some of the largest, most respected companies in the world better connect with their customers.
What you’ll do:
As a full-stack or back-end developer, you’ll be responsible for creating Elixir microservices, backed by Postgres and NoSQL stores, like Redis and S3. All of our services run Kubernetes, in Docker containers. Occasionally you'll need to jump into our legacy Ruby and NodeJS code. If you’re pursuing the full-stack route, you’ll work with ReactJS (and maybe a bit of iOS / Swift).
We are dedicated to our mission to bring the in-person customer experience online, and we’re looking for the best to be part of our journey!
• Proven track record of building reliable and high performing systems
• Experience working in a result-oriented environment with a high attention to quality
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Self-starter with the energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals
• Good code quality and experience on automated testing standards
• Passion for and understanding of new technology
• Currently living in Tartu or Tallinn, Estonia or willing to relocate
• Some experience in functional programming